Dream Theater :: the Dance of Eternity - So Speak  
    FAQ Staff Connexion S'enregistrer

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet
< Vos textes de chansons préférés Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

  Bap
Charlie Dominici
  Charlie Dominici



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 04 Nov 2004
Messages: 178
Sujets: 7
Age: 45
Localisation: Paris france.gif


 
 
10 Fév 2005 12:3710 Fév 2005 12:37
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

il y a bien aussi celle de POS:

Citation:
A Trace Of Blood


Touching ground Going home to those I miss
Safe and sound Weeks of exile turn to bliss
But there's something in her voice When she' is calling me
A trace of to lead me
Trough roads of agony With blood taste in my mouth
And clouds before my eyes
I kneel beside the bed Where my bleeding dryad lies

Three young souls in misery

Hitting ground Nausea wakes me up at dawn
Hopes are found
Dissected, turned and then
Withdrawn
A chair of steel and wire Her legs are open wide
Helpless in myself I stand there cold beside
The doctors stay away Leave us with this dismay
To see the colours of a miracle Fade and turn to grey

Then a cry and rivers of blood Flow so sadly
bringing you
Our dreams pour into a cold tray Two young souls in misery
Missing you

I never knew your name but I will miss you just the same
I was to live for you I lost the will to live at all the day you came
It'll never be the same but I will love you just the same
You were to be the first, how wonderful
Now I will always fear to hope again

The irony Of seeing me whispering through her skin
So joyfully To our child there deep within
Or of when she called to me To tell me cheerfully
That she had seen our shape On a hospital screen
And of nurses being concerned That you never moved or turned
Too late we see the warning Too late we learn

I never saw your face and now you're gone without a trace
Except the trace of blood that's deeply scarred into my eyes To fill your place
It'll never be the same but I will love you just the same
I was prepared to be your father How can I ever prepare for that again?

Still I follow that trace of blood Always leading back to you
Hollow years of damming that flood Two young souls in misery

Missing you... missing you...


_________________
Most listened last week:
http://lastfm.obsessive-media.de/weekly/05x1/bap175.jpeg


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
  Aurel
Modérateur
  Modérateur



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 09 Juin 2002
Messages: 3986
Sujets: 144
Age: 46
Localisation: Paris france.gif


A fait un don pour tDoE
 
 
10 Fév 2005 12:4510 Fév 2005 12:45
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

y a aussi "Chanson dégueulasse" de Renaud, qui est rigolote..

Citation:
Il s'appelait Hugues, il était pas moche
Pas trop con non plus, y vivait tout seul
Il avait pas la langue dans sa poche
Sinon c'est sa poche qu'aurait pué d' la gueule

L'avait en effet un problème sévère
Qui depuis tout p'tit lui causait souci
Il avait l'haleine d'un vieux camenbert
Le souffle violent d'un printemps pourri

Comme un gars qu'aurait bouffé du vautour
Roulé des galoches à un troupeau d'hyènes
Y r'foulait du goulot comme si d'puis toujours
L'avait embrassé les idées d' Le Pen

Ça schlinguait un peu comme une morgue en grève
Comme un sac poubelle longtemps oublié
Comme un poisson mort échoué sur la grève
Comme une charogne au fond d'un fossé

Chanson dégueulasse mais chanson profonde
Chanson un peu crasse comme le monde

Il aimait Julie et la Julie donc
L'aimait en retour, elle qui jamais
N'avait pu conquir le cœur de quiconque
Accepta l'amour que le Hugues offrait

La jolie Julie avait elle aussi
Un problème grave, majeur et sérieux
Qui depuis petite lui causait souci
Elle puait des pieds - d'un seul ? non, des deux

Comme quelqu'un qu'aurait marché dans la tête
A Ducon-Pauwels ou à B.H.L.
Comme quelqu'un qu'aurait taillé ses chausettes
Dans un vieux Libé aux pages culturelles

Ça schlinguait le vestiaire du Parc des Princes
Comme un chien mouillé mort depuis huit jours
Comme un barbecue dimanche en province
Comme un maillot jaune à l'arrivée du tour

Chanson dégueulasse mais chanson jolie
Chanson un peu crasse comme la vie

Tous les deux d'affairent le soir de leurs noces
A se nettoyer ratiches et arpions
Lui frotte ses dents 'vec un balai brosse
Les rince au gas-oil, mange du savon

Elle s'est enfermée dans la salle de bains
Se nettoie les pieds au fer à souder
Y verse dessus les plus doux parfums
Shalimar, Opium et Ajax W.C.

Arrivés au lit, malgré leurs efforts
L'odeur est immonde, prenante, torride
Suffocante en diable, débandante à mort
Leur premier amour risque d'être un bide

Il lui dit: Chérie, je dois t'avouer
Mon drame impossible, ma douleur secrète
Elle lui dit: T'inquiète, je l'ai deviné
Mon amour tu as bouffé mes chaussettes

Chanson dégueulasse mais chanson d'amour
Chanson un peu crasse comme l'amour


_________________
Ça sent bon la force tranquille, mais il y a comme un bruit de fond, un bruit de bottes...


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
  Goku
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Petit Pekinoi dans la baignoire



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 28 Juin 2002
Messages: 1798
Sujets: 64
Age: 50
Localisation: Genève switzerland.gif


 
 
10 Fév 2005 18:0310 Fév 2005 18:03
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

Citation:

You abuse and you victimize
But you're dignified, so you justify
It's in your eyes where deception lies
So you criticize with cruel eyes
Father in black, black as sin
Pure hypocrisy to no end
Condemnning me and my fellow man
I live my life among the damned

(Chorus)
I've gotta do as you say, not as you do
You're a man of the cloth, I'm comin' for you
You say you can save me, cleanse me of my sin
A holy predator, the wolf in sheepskin
Disciples of the lie

Breeding fear in your twisted smile
Pedophile, in denial
I taste revenge when I think of you
A life of hell you put me through
When I find you I'll take you out
No remorse, you're going down
You see satisfaction in my eyes
I vindicate, now you die

I've gotta do as you say, not as you do
You're a man of the cloth, I'm comin' for you
You say you can save me, cleanse me of my sin
A holy predator, the wolf in sheepskin
Disciples of the lie

The blackness inside overwhelms me
The pain engulfs and turns to rage in me
Trapped so deep in my mental hell
Release the demons, set me free

I've gotta do as you say, not as you do
You're a man of the cloth, I'm comin' for you
You say you can save me, cleanse me of my sin
A holy predator, the wolf in sheepskin


Moi, j'aime bien ces paroles de "Disciples of the Lie", de Iced Earth... Je les trouve assez explicite et directe et au moins, ils cache pas a qui ils s'en prennent!


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 21 Nov 2002
Messages: 6698
Sujets: 88
Age: 40
Localisation: Hull, Québec, Canada canada.gif


A fait un don pour tDoE
 
 
10 Fév 2005 22:0010 Fév 2005 22:00
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

[mode growl]
DISCIPLES OF THE LIIIIIIIE!!! icon_headbang2.gif
[/mode growl]


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  estelle
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Notre Dame des Rabajois




Inscrit le: 16 Nov 2003
Messages: 2754
Sujets: 28

Localisation: planète terre france.gif


A fait un don pour tDoE
 
 
17 Fév 2005 14:1517 Fév 2005 14:15
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

"A woman needs a man
Like a fish needs a bicycle"

BONO - U2 - TRYIN’ TO THROW YOUR ARMS AROUND THE WORLD

icon_box.gif un homme plein de bon sens ce Bono, ça change!

_________________
"Sois sage, ô ma Douleur, et tiens-toi plus tranquille."
Recueillement-Baudelaire


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
  Orion
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 24 Juin 2004
Messages: 387
Sujets: 23
Age: 39
Localisation: Verviers / Liège belgium.gif


 
 
17 Fév 2005 19:2817 Fév 2005 19:28
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

J'ai jamais vraiment réfléchis à la question donc ce que je vais dire risque d'être sur un coup de tête ...

hmmm... ptetre Disciple de Slayer, elle me font pas mal tripper ces paroles.

Citation:
Disciple

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God Hates Us All, God Hates Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God Hates Us All; God Hates Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place


C'est pas des plus recherché ca c'est sur, en plus ca fait un peu "ado rebel" ... mais bon, ca défoule ! (sisi!) Puis j'trouve ca bien trouvé malgré tout le "jeu de mot" God Hates us All.. Enfin, ca n'est que mon ptit avis totalement irréflechis :p

_________________
Dreaming


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  Orion
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity



Sexe: Sexe:Masculin
Inscrit le: 24 Juin 2004
Messages: 387
Sujets: 23
Age: 39
Localisation: Verviers / Liège belgium.gif


 
 
08 Mar 2005 00:2508 Mar 2005 00:25
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut
 
   

voila, j'ai vraiment trouvé le texte qui correspond totalement à mon état d'esprit la plupart du temps :

Citation:
SUPERTRAMP - The Logical Song

When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
A miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they’d be singing so happily,
Joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
Logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,
Clinical, intellectual, cynical.

There are times when all the world’s asleep,
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man.
Won’t you please, please tell me what we’ve learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who I am.

Now watch what you say or they’ll be calling you a radical,
Liberal, fanatical, criminal.
Won’t you sign up your name, we’d like to feel you’re
Acceptable, respecable, presentable, a vegtable!

At night, when all the world’s asleep,
The questions run so deep
For such a simple man.
Won’t you please, please tell me what we’ve learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who I am.


vraiment géniales ces paroles... ahh, j'ai toujours eu un faible pour ce bon vieu groupe Supertramp icon_smile.gif icon_exclaim.gif

_________________
Dreaming


 
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet
< < Vos textes de chansons préférés Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
   
« [Escrocs] FranceTélécom-Mais que fai... Voir le sujet précédent
[Aide Informatique] Lenteur Réseau lo... » Voir le sujet suivant





Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Vous ne pouvez pas poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas répondre aux sujets dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas éditer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas supprimer vos messages dans ce forum
Vous ne pouvez pas voter dans les sondages de ce forum
 
Montrer les messages depuis:   
Sauter vers:  
  Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Theme: ArioN
RSS