Modérateur
  Modérateur
LEGEN - wait for it - DARY

Sujets: 298

A fait un don pour tDoE

09 Déc 2006 23:0909 Déc 2006 23:09
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut

Right Where It Belongs / Beside You in Time... Préparez-vous à jouir dans votre salon.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

15 Déc 2006 02:2515 Déc 2006 02:25
MessageSujet:

Trent Reznor a écrit:
Is it possible I am actually finished writing and recording a new nine inch nails record? Apparently so. We begin mixing in January!

Juggling fifteen all-new tracks around. Testing sequences. No leftovers from "with teeth". Highly conceptual. Quite noisy. Fucking cool.

http://www.nin.com/tr/default.aspx

icon_bravo.gif

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

28 Déc 2006 21:1728 Déc 2006 21:17
MessageSujet:

Citation:
NINE INCH NAILS mastermind Trent Reznor has revealed more information about the group's upcoming album, tentatively due in early 2007. In a December 27, 2006 blog entry on the official NIN fan club web site The Spiral, Reznor writes, "Usually when I finish a record, I have to go into battle with the people whose job is to figure out how to sell the record. The only time that didn't happen was 'With Teeth'. This time, however, I'm expecting an epic struggle. This is not a particularly friendly record and it certainly doesn't sound like anything else out there right now. Artists these days are not encouraged to experiment or take risks, and my punishment is on its way.

"Feeling physically run-down and emotionally insecure at this moment, and baffled as to why I feel the need to share this with you!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64442

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

04 Jan 2007 05:5504 Jan 2007 05:55
MessageSujet:

Citation:
U.K.'s Kerrang! magazine (web site) has conducted an exclusive interview with NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor about the group's follow-up to 2005's "With Teeth", tentatively due this spring. A brief question-and-answer session follows:

Kerrang!: Your last album took six years. We've only had to wait 18 months for this one.

Trent Reznor: "It's been pretty interesting, I'm probably as surprised as some fans are (laughs). But really it's just a matter of discipline. When I was on the last tour, to keep myself busy I was just really hunkered down and was working on music the whole time, so this kept me in a creative mode and when I finished the tour I felt like I wasn't tired and wanted to keep at it."

Kerrang!: Is there anyone else playing on the album?

Trent Reznor: "It's all me, mostly recorded in hotel rooms around the world on laptops. There maybe some surprise vocalists that pop up here and there — although I don't want to say who since the final mix hasn't been determined yet, and Josh Freese is playing the drums on one song, but it's not like a big guest star-type record. It feels a bit more focused in a certain direction than 'With Teeth' did."

Kerrang!: What's the concept?

Trent Reznor: "I'm trying to avoid getting too detailed about this but I will tell you that this is a concept record, and it's part of a bigger picture of a number of things I'm working on. Essentially I wrote the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist. This album is a bit more electronic and I'd say rhyme plays a bigger element in it than in the past and it's veering away from concern about song structure and getting played on the radio."

Kerrang!: Are you talking about some kind of multimedia event?

Trent Reznor: "My goal is that the music can be interpreted with the richest context. So what I'm immersed in is a way to achieve that. Now that albums have gone from 12 inches of real estate with artwork and a whole aesthetic, to CDs, which are ugly and disposable, to nowadays just being a file on a computer, it's led me to putting a lot of thought in to ways to present music that still makes it feel important and that has depth and purpose."

Kerrang!: Will it be a heavy album?

Trent Reznor: "It's not heavy in any kind of metal tyoe sense, I'd say a big inspiration sonically would be early PUBLIC ENEMY records, a collage of sound type of thing, not heavy in a metal guitar kind of way."

Kerrang!: On "The Downward Spiral" and "The Fragile" you blended together an extreme amount of disparate sounds and layers — is this moving further in that direction?

Trent Reznor: "Well Alan Moulder (long-time collaborator) was stunned when he first heard it. Normally a ProTools session has alot of tracks and this time he was like, 'You're kidding me, it's only this much stuff?' The end result has a bit of racket to it — it's much more improvisational, less refined. With this record I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it — especially the dying record industry. I couldn't care less about that right now."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=64684

Putain ça donne envie!!

thoomis
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity

Sujets: 63

04 Jan 2007 12:0604 Jan 2007 12:06
MessageSujet:

NIN et Guns n roses

2007 va envoyer du lourd icon_smile.gif

http://imagegen.last.fm/ModernGrey2/recenttracks/follow_the_way.gif

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
  AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs

Sujets: 88

A fait un don pour tDoE

04 Jan 2007 17:5204 Jan 2007 17:52
MessageSujet:

Et Smashing Pumpkins icon_mrgreen.gif

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

09 Jan 2007 04:3709 Jan 2007 04:37
MessageSujet:

C'est pour avril si tout va bien

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

11 Jan 2007 05:5111 Jan 2007 05:51
MessageSujet:

Citation:
NINE INCH NAILS has set "Year Zero" as the title of its new album, which is due out in April

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=65084

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

23 Jan 2007 06:4723 Jan 2007 06:47
MessageSujet:

http://halo22.nin.com/trailerclips.html

2 clips du DVD sont dispo (en plus du trailer) et il y en aura un nouveau à chaque semaine jusqu'à la sortie (pour un total de 7)

Je sens que ça va être le DVD de l'année, le DVD musical par excellence.
Dommage que je n'aie pas de lecteur HD... le coût me refroidit un peu icon_rolleyes.gif

AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs

A fait un don pour tDoE

05 Fév 2007 21:5705 Fév 2007 21:57
MessageSujet:

Ça y est! Prévu pour le 17 avril officiellement, Year Zero a maintenant son site web : http://yearzero.nin.com/

Pour l'instant il n'y a que le deuxième titre de dévoilé "The Beginning Of The End" (cover de Into Eternity? icon_mrgreen.gif)

Gageons qu'ils vont dévoiler des trucs intéressants au courant des 2 prochains mois icon_wink.gif

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

06 Fév 2007 02:0006 Fév 2007 02:00
MessageSujet:

Il y a aussi 2 photos studio si tu cliques sur les dégoulis en bas de la liste mais bon...

AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs

A fait un don pour tDoE

07 Fév 2007 21:2007 Fév 2007 21:20
MessageSujet:

Je viens de faire le pre-order du DVD icon_twisted.gif

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

13 Fév 2007 01:4713 Fév 2007 01:47
MessageSujet:

Tracklist complète de Year Zero :

01. Hyperpower!
02. The Beginning of the End
03. Survivalism
04. The Good Soldier
05. Vessel
06. Me, I'm Not
07. Capital G
08. My Violent Heart
09. The Warning
10. God Given
11. Meet Your Master
12. The Greater Good
13. The Great Destroyer
14. Another Version of the Truth
15. In This Twilight
16. Zero-Sum

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

14 Fév 2007 01:2314 Fév 2007 01:23
MessageSujet:

Citation:
According to FMQB, NINE INCH NAILS' new single, "Survivalism", will arrive at radio on February 27, with an add date of March 6. The group's new album, "Year Zero", which is due on April 17, will reportedly be the first of two concept albums, with the second CD expected sometime in 2008.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=66990

AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs

A fait un don pour tDoE

14 Fév 2007 01:5814 Fév 2007 01:58
MessageSujet:

holà!

< < Trent Reznor / Nine Inch Nails Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Suivante

« Iron Maiden Voir le sujet précédent

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure