Right Where It Belongs

Sujets: 88

A fait un don pour tDoE

19 Avr 2005 00:0919 Avr 2005 00:09
MessageSujet:

Répondre en citant Revenir en haut

Ça c'est certain! icon_wink.gif

On pourra se donner rendez-vous aussi

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  Seskoi
The Sleeper
  The Sleeper

Sujets: 13

20 Avr 2005 01:2520 Avr 2005 01:25
MessageSujet:

Oui !!! Et puis tous se mettre un joli bandeau violet pour se reconnaitre icon_lol.gif

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
  mirascheat
Mr Ressources
  Mr Ressources
Mira's family upgraded in v5.0

Sujets: 123

A fait un don pour tDoE

20 Avr 2005 15:5920 Avr 2005 15:59
MessageSujet:

blabbermouth.net a écrit:

MEGADETH Mainman MUSTAINE Reveals GIGANTOUR Second-Stage Candidates - Apr. 20, 2005

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"I am going to go riding today on my horse Matjse (first time on a horse since Cassandra died last year), and start back on my routine to get ready for the summer tours with the gym. Sure, we burn calories on stage, but somehow I can't shake my urge to EAT, and I know there are going to be a lot of healthy, good-looking people out this summer on this tour, and I wanna be one of them too. I am going to check on the surfboards that TDK surfboards are making for me and Justis and get some sun in while I am down there. No 'courthouse tan' for me!

"I went to this fabulous meeting last night called 'Third Tuesday' with Pam, and Trevor and Andrew, and saw Guido there. What a trip! It came at a good time too, because I was feeling really run down and blue, and I got my spiritual batteries charged.

"Anyway, I spent a few hours yesterday checking up on the bands that are on the list for the second stage; going to their web site, seeing their faces, their bios, their videos, etc. It was a very interesting morning. To give you a glimpse at who was submitted and seem to be in the running, they are DRY KILL LOGIC, DIECAST, OTEP, OVERKILL, PAIN OF SALVATION, TAPROOT and Mike Portnoy's recommendation, SYMPHONY X.

"There are still many more bands to review, and now I am waiting for their music to be sent. Once I hear how they sound, I wish to talk to them so that they will understand what I am trying to do, and how important their involvement will be with me on this maiden voyage.

"There will be no 'I'M THE TOP GUY' attitude on this trip, as I will make sure and treat everyone, in every band, like they were my very own. I wish to make this the best festival for these groups that they have ever been on; I know it's a huge undertaking, but kindness and respect go a long way. Plus I know a lot of these guys are fans and/or are better than me as a guitarist anyway. So I look forward to learning what I can from them.

"These updates will cease to be as informative in my column here, as they will be once the Gigantour site is launched next month. And I think it will be a fun environment for fans of all the bands.

"Lastly, THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN will join up with us after the first week or so, and we are looking for a perfect fit for the second slot on the main stage until they do. I hope to make a decision that will benefit us all as much as the final line-up appears to have done. Also, as I mentioned before, out of respect for the other festivals out this summer, we are purposely trying to put some space in-between our arrival and theirs. There should be no big dilemma what to do, because there will be no conflicting days of 'Do I go here, or do I go there?'

"To the Aussie fans, you never cease to amaze me, and we are in talks to bring Gigantour down there now. It may not be with any of the current line-up of other bands, but at least we are starting the preliminary footwork. This means, either this year or early next you may see this festival down there (maybe even in Perth).

"I love you all."

Ca va faire très très mal icon_twisted.gif

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
  Goku
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Petit Pekinoi dans la baignoire

Sujets: 64

20 Avr 2005 16:4020 Avr 2005 16:40
MessageSujet:

Ben merde!!! PoS et Symphony X???? Fait chier d'être si loin!! et je parie qu'ils feront même pas le déplacement pour une date en Europe!!!

La vie est des fois trop injuste!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur
LEGEN - wait for it - DARY

Sujets: 298

A fait un don pour tDoE

21 Avr 2005 00:2021 Avr 2005 00:20
MessageSujet:

PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS PoS !!!!!!!!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email MSN Messenger
  AceOfShades
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Right Where It Belongs

Sujets: 88

A fait un don pour tDoE

21 Avr 2005 00:5321 Avr 2005 00:53
MessageSujet:

PoS, Symphony X, Dry Kill Logic, Taproot!! JE VEUUUUUUX!!!! (PoS étant le plus important ça c'est sur et CERTAIN!)

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

21 Avr 2005 00:5821 Avr 2005 00:58
MessageSujet:

Au fait TOG... ça te dit pas cette affiche?? (ou plutôt cette demie affiche pour l'instant)

Seskoi
The Sleeper
  The Sleeper

Sujets: 13

21 Avr 2005 01:4021 Avr 2005 01:40
MessageSujet:

Ce truc, ça va être quand et où? Parce que là je bave sur mon clavier... icon_redface.gif

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
  Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

21 Avr 2005 21:3221 Avr 2005 21:32
MessageSujet:

Dave Mustaine a écrit:
MEGADETH leader Dave Mustaine has posted the following update in the Forum section of the band’s official website (www.megadeth.com):

“Droogies!

I have seen your comments on some of the bands that were submit for Gigantour that I liked, and I am diggin' the response. I will inform you about this as we go along.

As far as moving someone from the Main Stage, forget it!

I had talked about adding another band to the main stage, but I don't want it to be too much, and as far as Overkill, if I did ask them to join the Main stage for the dates that DEP are not on it, the tour starts on the West Coast tentatively. So there!

I will let you know as it progresses, like I said, but I am still waiting for the rest of the bands that were submit to look at them. And as far as any other bands go, I will consider your suggestions, but this is about the success of the whole tour. Not some solitary fan that wants to hear a "Mentor's tribute band" from their home town (although, that would be kewl).

The smallest venues we are looking at are of course mostly due to unconfirmed demand and routing, but even still we are going into buildings in the 5000 capacity range and on up. So there should be no problems getting a good view point and making it back and forth from stage to stage.

Lastly, I have made contact with my international agent this morning and he said he is going to follow up Gigantour with our new friends in the Pacific Rim. However, the line up will prolly change for these new territories. If this does happen, I will still take time to hand pick all of the talent so it ROCKS!

This gentleman is also responsible for the rest of the world outside of North America, so he will hopefully get some info for Euro/UK/South America dates if possible.

Come on Gigantour!

mirascheat
Mr Ressources
  Mr Ressources

A fait un don pour tDoE

21 Avr 2005 22:2521 Avr 2005 22:25
MessageSujet:

ce serait énormissime icon_mrgreen.gif
I want it !!!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur MSN Messenger
  Goku
Posting Into Infinity
  Posting Into Infinity
Petit Pekinoi dans la baignoire

Sujets: 64

22 Avr 2005 15:1822 Avr 2005 15:18
MessageSujet:

Putain, m'en fous, meme si ca passe à Berlin, je me tape le voyage!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
  pince
Webmaster
  Webmaster
shadok croisé chat noir

Sujets: 267

A fait un don pour tDoE

06 Mai 2005 14:3806 Mai 2005 14:38
MessageSujet:

icon_up.gif
les deux premières dates sont tombées (voir premier post du topic)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
  Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

06 Mai 2005 21:0806 Mai 2005 21:08
MessageSujet:

Et les groupes de la 2ème scène...? Ils devaient être annoncés aujourd'hui icon_confused.gif

mirascheat
Mr Ressources
  Mr Ressources

A fait un don pour tDoE

15 Mai 2005 18:5715 Mai 2005 18:57
MessageSujet:

Site officiel : http://www.gigantour.com
Forum officiel : http://forums.gigantour.com/index.php

16 dates sont désormais connues icon_twisted.gif

Paradoxal Dream
Modérateur
  Modérateur

A fait un don pour tDoE

15 Mai 2005 19:1115 Mai 2005 19:11
MessageSujet:

et toujours rien au Canada...

Au moins Symphony X est confirmé icon_mrgreen.gif

< < [DT] {leg} Gigantour (w/ Megadeth) Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante

« [DT] 2005-09-02 Canada, Québec, Bell ... Voir le sujet précédent
[DT] 2005-10-06 France, Paris, Zénith » Voir le sujet suivant

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure